Wet, wind and wild today but we still managed to enjoy our learning space.
- Easter collage big and small.
- Planting carrots that the Easter bunny nibbled.
- Using hands and feet to make chicks, bunnies, and carrots.
- Blossom in full bloom.
- Constructing eggs around our little chicks.
- Mark making together.
- Stomping in puddles.
- Measuring quantity in the water.
- Learning the Easter story.
- Bouncing around like bunnies.
- And.... Lots of talk about chocolate!
Have a lovely Easter break :) See you all soon!
Quote of the week - Spring adds new life and new joy.
Welcome to the blog for Acorns Class at North Tawton Primary School