Although North Tawton is clear at the moment, I am concerned about later this evening and tomorrow morning. I have put down more grit and will do so again in the morning. My village is treacherous with icy patches on the road, as I'm sure many local villages and farms are too. After a lot of thought, I have decided not to come this evening for the carol concert at the church. Families are welcome to attend as it will be carrying on as planned, just without our choir slot.
For those who drive in, please be very careful tomorrow morning. Take your time, I'd rather your children were safe, even if a bit late.
with best wishes,